Today we were scheduled for a recovery run. We usually do 5 or 6 miles at a normal pace on these days. Today was a little different. One of our crew couldn't make it to the long run on Wednesday and no-one should have to run 18 miles alone so we figured out a way to run as much as possible with her. 2 girls met up with her than ran up the canyon and I drove my car up to a parking lot and met them there and ran back with her. It ended up being about 8.7 miles today but it was a nice easy pace and I felt fine. Good times and good friends - that's why I love running.
Tomorrow we do a tempo run. 7 miles total with 5 at tempo.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment