This week is recovery week. Every 4th week of our program is a recovery week so we can rest and recuperate. Hooray for recovery week!
Monday we did a nice easy 5 miles. Our training program says to go at a 10:15 pace but we averaged a 9:20 pace. I figure it's fine to go where we are comfortable. I never felt like I was pushing it and could have held it longer.
Today was spin. We started with intervals (1 min on 30 s. off 30 s. on 4x) then did a nice 10 minute hill with isolations followed by some endurance work. For endurance we did 2 min. moderate (RPE 6.5) 2 min. attack (RPE 8) 2 min. moderate 3 min. attack 2 min moderate 4 min attack then 1 min moderate and all out for 1 minute to finish up class. The workout felt good.
Tomorrow: 5 miles easy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment