This morning Kami and I ran 10 miles. We averaged a 9:05 pace the whole time and felt pretty good. I drank before, at mile 4 and 7. I did shot bloks at mile 4 and 7. My tummy started to cramp up a little and hurt right around mile 8 but nothing too bad. It hasn't been hurting as much as it did last week. My legs aren't as tired as last week - which could be due to the fact that this wasn't a downhill run and I wasn't going as fast. We'll see how they feel tomorrow.
It took us exactly 1:30 and somehow I still managed to get to work before 9:00. Sweet!
Tomorrow: cheer on Todd and Timmy at the Provo Tri and try to get in a short bike ride. Weather looks bad so it will probably not happen...but here's to hoping.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment