I'll be honest I was hoping for a text this morning when I woke up saying everyone was too sore to run today - cause man are my legs tired. Last night I took "the stick" to my legs and the inside top of my knees and my shins were surprisingly sore. My quads in general are still very tight. I don't know if it was the downhill or the pace (or both) but I am more sore than I was last time we ran 10.
I'm glad I got up and ran though. We did an easy 4 mile run today (I didn't even wear my Garmin). My legs really ached for the first 1/2 mile then they loosened up. They hurt bad going downhill and still really hurt if I walk up or down the stairs. I'll stretch them really good again tonight and hopefully they will recover.
Tomorrow: Spin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment