Saturday - 12 miles. As crazy as it sounds to me this was a pretty easy distance by this point in the training program. It was nice to only have to fill up my fuel belt once and not be sore after a run. I didn't even do an ice bath and felt fine...this taper stuff is feeling good :)
Monday - Easy run. I ran 3.5 miles after sleeping in since it was Labor Day. I ran around an 8:45 average pace.
Tuesday - Spin.
Wednesday - Tempo run. We did 5 miles total with 3 tempo in the middle. The training said to run it at 8:25 and we did it at 8:13. I felt pretty good during the run.
Thursday - Spin.
Friday - Spin.
Saturday I have my last "long run" until the race - 8 miles.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment